Nevermore 3 Nevermore 3

Really atmospheric

I absolutely love this game, the music, sound effects and the graphics are all very atmospheric, and it all mixes well. Could have been a little longer, but still, very good.

Orange Runner Orange Runner

short fun

If was fast and fun, but got quite boring after a while, you should add more stuff to do, maybe change of scenery and fidderent events. Oh, and the running animation looks a little akward.

Maxwelldoggums responds:

ok, I'll work on that. Thanks for reviewing!

The NG Study Buddy The NG Study Buddy

thanks

Thanks for making this, now I can study in awesomeness!

Tchaqui Nouris World Tchaqui Nouris World

really, really awesome

That was awesome, please make another with other classic (or maybe newer) video games :)
Like zelda, contra duck hunt or something?

Anyways, it was really good :)

Pocket Emo Pocket Emo

Fun, but short

It was fun, but more clothing and stuff to make it last longer, and maybe add some music? (Not emo-music)
Overall it was fun.

Binky's Quest Binky's Quest

Not very fun

The game was not bad, but it wasn't very fun either. I can't say why, it just wasn't. For me it was like holding in the shoot button running around until I shot all the robots.

BPO Disk BPO Disk

annoying spin -_-

The spin made it much more harder, and I didn't quite get which arrow to press, since the arrows spins too! So it's kind amessed up, and I didn't quite like it. The rest was great though.

leonidas wants whopper leonidas wants whopper

ok

It was ok,it'd be fun to see this game Pacman style. Instead of Pac-man, we have Leoniads head, and instead of... yellow eatable dots(?) we have burgers. Or maybe those bad guys they fight against in the movie. 300- cannibal edition?
Well, back to the game. Ok game, graphics were alright, gameplay, alright. Nothing special, but a decent game.

Pico of the Dark Ages Pico of the Dark Ages

It was good

Good game. I liked the boss fights, without them the game would be meh. Some of the boss fights could be a bit hard the first time, but what I liked about them is that you have to "think" a little when fighting, and not just spam one button over and over again. So you get a little "strategy" for each boss. And thats always fun :D
The last boss was hard, never got past him to be honest.
Downside: Wish it was a little longer.

So overall: A great game, one of the best on Newgrounds.

Beat Catcher Beat Catcher

Addicting game

I liked it, was very addicting. But what bothers me is that the combo in the middle of the screen. And I'd like to see this game with that failure system, so if you miss too many notes you'll get game over. And maybe more songs.
Other than that, I liked it. Didn't quite like the music though, but thats just me.

ToasterDemon responds:

Thanks, we would've probably added more songs, but El-Presidente was leaving pretty soon, so we didnt quite have time.